You will like
Operating within this reputble consultancy in transport planning, traffic engineering & infrastructure, with strong reputation and UK HQ in Bristoll. This is an excellent opportunity to join the transport planning team and be part of ambitious plans to build on this success. You will enjoy ongoing professional development, competitive salary and benefits package.
You will like
The Graduate Transport Planner role itself where you will join a growng transport planning department based at new Bristol Office. In line with an increasingly busy project workflow, the team are offering the chance to gain valuable project exposure whilst receiving ongoing development and training from highly qualified transport professionals. Generally you will work on a number of development projects, contributing toward transport assessments & statements and travel plans. Specific duties & responsibilities will be in line with your qualifications and experience career plans and aspirations.
You will have
- Degree level education in a relevant subject eg Geography, Civil Engineering, Transport Planning
- Experience of working within development planning;
- Strong report writing ability & highly numerate and an analytical mind-set;
- Excellent communication & presentation skills;
- Experience of standard methodologies & software - AutoCAD, Arcady, Picady and/or TRICS.
You will get
A competitive salary, likely £22000-£27000 negotiable, car allowance, flexible benefits. Plus specialist training & opportunities for career development.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307