You will like
Operating within a world class, global manufacturing company is seeking experienced CNC Machinists to set and operate at their modern and clean manufacturing site in Nottingham. They are a great choice employer for a Turner / CNC Setter Operator and you will be part of a growing team, with genuine routes for progression for the right individuals!
You will like
The Turner / CNC Setter Operator job itself were you will be responsible for operating and setting CNC Lathes using Fanuc and Mazatrol controls.
Shifts: Rotating double day shift pattern. Mon to Fri. 6am – 2pm and 2pm - 10pm
Turner / CNC Setter Operator responsibilities:
- Set and operate Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machines within their Cell.
- Adjust machine controls (Fanuc and Mazatrol) and tool settings to keep part dimensions within specified tolerances
- Work from CAD designs and specifications to complete various machining operations using information such as dimensions, tolerances, quantities and any special instructions
- Responsible for own quality using CMM and shadowgraph machines
- Alter offsets according to SPC results
- Participate in Lean / Six Sigma activities and other process improvement activities as required
You will have
To be successful as the Miller / CNC Setter Operator you will have:
- Ability to use measuring equipment and interpret drawings
- Working knowledge of CNC lathes and ability to set up tooling on the machines
- Ability to use simple gauges or instruments
- Working knowledge of maths in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience of working with Fanuc and Mazatrol controlled CNC machinery (desirable)
You will get
- £22K-£28K negotiable on experience
- 25 Days Holidays plus bank holidays
- Paid Overtime
- Bonus Scheme
- Modern, clean facility with access to an onsite gym
You can apply
To the Turner / CNC Setter Operator by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.